Monday, July 13, 2009

Iris love


















Top 10 favorite things about my daughter:

10. She has the most amazing skin. I love that her skin smells unlike anything I have ever smelled before. So fresh and pure. Yum. 

9. She has opinions. Already she knows how she likes to be held and definitely doesn't like to wait for her food. She loves to be constantly moving. My favorite is when she can't quite get comfortable anywhere other than my arms. 

8. Her smile. I feel so needed by her when she smiles at me. It is the sweetest grin and the best kind of need I've ever felt. oh and her coos. I could listen to them forever.

7. Her feet!! I love how long her feet are and how she will curl her toes around anything that comes in contact with them. They are kind of like monkey feet. 

6. That she knows my voice.

5. That her best friend is a penguin, she loves fresh air, and already appreciates Carrie Underwood. 

4. That she is sensitive.

3. She adores bath time! She loves when the water is all around her. We think it reminds her of her womb days. I think Mark is hoping she'll be an ocean lover. 

2. She is such a combination of the two of us. There are moments when I see myself in her and then other times she is completely Mark. It's amazing. 

1. She is nothing short of grace upon us. What a gift to be able to introduce her to life. 


1 comment:

Jenna Anderson said...

i love this k... so well said