
Ahhh yes, the scale begins its gradual climb. Mark took this shot yesterday after we bought our very first scale. I know it sounds like a strange thing for a pregnant woman to buy, but I am happy to say I am completely intrigued by this weight gain thing. It's a letting go in some ways but the reward is beyond description. I love thinking about my body growing and stretching to make room for a baby. I love eating certain foods and knowing that the nutrients will be absorbed fully and then about an hour later I will most likely be ready to eat again. Our little one is the size of a lemon this week and will probably learn to suck its thumb soon. Yesterday, he (or she) developed vocal cords. We are so excited to be heading to a wonderful doctor this week who will let us know how our sweet babe is doing. We are thrilled to get another peek at this tiny wonder and to hear the sound of her(or his) heartbeat.
We will post new pics soon and hopefully get the much anticipated first belly shot up. Thank you for your prayers and excitement! We love you.
Katherine
1 comment:
love it k. you are looking beautiful i might add. funny side note... the scale in the bathroom cupboard downstairs is yours, i believe :) oh well... i think it's broken or the batteries are worn out anyway.
love the post friend.
Post a Comment